Whatsapp Messenger is one of the most popular mobile messaging application for a smartphone right now. Daily million of users use this app for sending and receiving messages. This is the favorite target for hackers. Any hacker with good knowledge easily hacks your WhatsApp account.
A hacker is your friend or your family member. In this post, I tell you how hackers hack WhatsApp account and how you protect your WhatsApp account from hackers.
- 75+ Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Could Do(Updated)
- Top 10 Ways How Hackers Can Hack Facebook Accounts and How to Protect from Them
How Hackers Hack Whatsapp Account and How you Protect your Whatsapp from Hackers
1.Hack Whatsapp Account from Confirming OTP SMS
Like you all know Without confirming Whatsapp Number through OTP SMS, we can’t use Whatsapp Messenger in our android phone. In this situation, a hacker just needs to access your SMS messages from spyware apps.
How Can you Protect yourself from Whatsapp SMS Hack
- Always install the good antivirus in your mobile phone.
- Lock your phone from PIN or Pattern lock.
- Turn off notifications for SMS in your lock screen.
- Use Applock in your SMS app.
- How to Recover Deleted SMS from Android (Step by Step Full Guide)
- Unlock/Bypass Lock Android Phone from Sending SMS
2. From Whatsapp Call
If somehow above method does not work, hacker tries the second option, confirm WhatsApp account from Whatsapp call. Hacker just needs your phone for 15 seconds. If a hacker is your friend or enemy, he can do this task very easily.
How Can you Protect yourself from Whatsapp Hack
- Install Incoming Call Lock in your phone. This app enables a lock in your incoming calls, so one receives your personal call without the lock.
- Activate Camera Flash as Notification Light For Incoming Call in Your Smartphone
- How to Transfer Full Phone Contact List, Sms, Call Logs to any Android User in Just Seconds
3. Monitor and Spy Apps
The Internet is full of Spy and Parental android apps. If your friend or your family members install these type of android apps in your phone. They can easily read your Whatsapp messages from anywhere.
How to Protect yourself from Whatsapp Monitor and Spy Apps
- Check your android Phone for suspicious and unknown android apps.
- If you are a rooted user, you can use permission manager apps in your phone.
4. Extract your Whatsapp Messages
Secure yourself from this Attack
- Check your mail, if someone sending unknown messages using your email id.
- Use app lock in your WhatsApp and mail app.
- Lock your phone from pattern lock.
5. Controlling your Phone
- Enable pattern lock in your android phone.
- Look for suspicious app in your android phone.
6. Using Whatsapp The Web
Whatsapp web is new WhatsApp feature, with this service you can read and send your WhatsApp messages from any computer. But first you need to scan QR code from your android mobile. If the hacker is your friend or your Colleague, he can easily access your mobile and connect your WhatsApp messenger to the WhatsApp web. Now they can easily send and read your Whatsapp messages if they are on the same network.
How to Protect your self from this Whatsapp Hacked
- Check your Whatsapp Web Log from your phone. If someone uses your Whatsapp from WhatsApp web, you can see it here like below picture.
- How to Run Two Whatsapp Accounts in Dual Sim Android Phone
- How to Share Any Format Files APK, PDF, ZIP with Whatsapp Groups and Contacts
- How To Perfectly Hide Whatsapp Images & Videos From Phone Gallery
- Top 10 Whatsapp Trick you Don’t Know
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.