Chromer is must have app for every android user. With the help of this app, you can open any In-app web link directly in google chrome without leaving the app.
Chromer uses a feature called Custom Tabs for in-app browsing. You can open your web links in chrome browser without leaving current working app. Chromer is one of the fastest way to browsing in- app links in android mobile.
Using chrome custom tabs you have the following advantages
• Minimal distractions from the app you are using.
• Pages load faster relatively.
• You don’t need to login to websites again.
• Your forms are auto-filled if you have autofill enabled.
• You can use chrome’s data saver feature.
• Your browsing experience is secure with latest security updates! Other browser apps using inbuilt web view can be prone to security and performance issues.
Compared to normal chrome?
With Chromer, you are essentially loading a light weight version of chrome that is fast and designed for the sole purpose of displaying webpages quickly. You can always Menu – Open in chrome to open the page in chrome and enjoy all features like bookmarks, history and multi-tab browsing!
Chromer Must Have App for Open In-App Url’s Directly in Google Chrome
Step 1. Download Chromer Android App from Google Plays Store.
Step 2. Tap on Default Browser and select Chromer Android App.
Step 3. Select Warm up Browser and Prefetch Content. (These two options increase the launch speed of Chromer android app.)
In below screenshot you see this is powered by Chrome Browser.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.