How to Block Pop-Ups Ads in Google Chrome Browser
By default, Google Chrome blocks pop-ups from automatically showing up on your screen. When a pop-up is blocked, the address bar will be marked Pop-ups blocked chrome pop-up blocked.
But If you still see Pop-ups in Google Chrome browser, try this method. In this post we show you how can you block Popups in Google Chrome Browser from Settings and Chrome Extension.
1. Open Google Chrome Browser
2. At the top right corner, click the Menu icon and select Settings.
3. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
4. Under “Privacy,” click Content settings.
5. Under “Pop-ups,” select an option:
Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended)
Block Pop-ups from Chrome Extension