Hide multiple files into a single .jpg file
What I am going to tell about hiding multiple files into a single .jpg file, tis process is known as Binding, which most of us get confused with Steganography.
I am going to explain how to bind files to a single image file.
- Compress the files as a single rar file and name give an appropriate name (hide.rar in my case)
- Copy the Image file (Image.jpg) and the rar file to the same folder
- In the command prompt, use the following command: Copy /b Image.jpg + hide.rar HiddenImg.jpg
- Now if you double click on the HiddenImg.jpg you would see the image as of the Image.jpg
- Now open in WinRar and you would find all the files under the Hide.rar
I have two documents file and an Image file.
This technique is also used by hackers to attack a remote computer.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.