We like changes in Android.In android there is default bootanimation we don’t like them. So we stumble them.Changing a boot animation is taking a risk .Here we talking about how can you create and install a custom boot animation in your android.
First you confirm that your android is root or not.
When you confirm that your android is root so begin
to next step:
Boot Animations (Root) App.
Step by step guide
1. Download the custom boot animations what you want,here is a collection of custom boot animation download link here
2. Grab the Boot animations root
3. Open the app then choose Backup/Restore through the menu options. Backup your original boot animation by tapping Backup. (You can restore your original boot animation from here too with the Restore option.)
4. Locate your custom boot animation file (in this case, ‘bootanimation.zip’). Long-press the zip file then choose Install.
Note: File names such as ‘Flying-fox-animation.zip’ should be renamed to ‘bootanimation.zip’ before installing it.
5. After you have done installing, reboot your device to see your new custom boot animation.
And that’s it. You now know how to customize your boot animation.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.