Use Both Data And WiFi For Boost Internet Speed
Everyone wants high speed Internet in Android Phone.But how is that possible. Nowdays you see ISP are very slow. Internet is slow very slow but waht option we have.If you are or prophethacker blog then you may be boost up with your internet speed on your mobile.You may find it easy to use internet on mobile by connecting to your home or business WiFi for faster access well, as human mentality every one wants more and more speed while using internet .If you are one of this type then you are at right place. Here today i am going to introduce you to the app that may assist you to use your net pack and WiFi at a same time for quicker net. Although,at least once while using internet you might have a question that can i use packet data and WiFi at same time.Generally it is not possible because as soon as you turn on you WiFi your packet data got disconnected. and now here at i am going to introduce you to one such apps that will help you to do use packet data and WiFi at same time So now without wasting way more time lets come back on this superb however useful trick.
Use Both Packet Data And WiFi For Boost Internet Speed :
How to Download
Just click on download link and if this application recognize your it , it will start downloading that thing itself, but if this method doesn’t work then click and hold the link and then from the menu that will appear click on “Share with” and then choose SuperDownload. Finally you can copy and then paste URL In “Add URL” Dialog and you can can set to speed up your download.
And Enjoy the High Speed Internet Download in Android.
WARNING: Some features require a rooted device.
- Download web files much faster by using wifi and mobile data at the same time!
- Share or open a link from any program, like the web browser, and download it at speeds up to two times faster than usual.
- This is the only advanced download manager tool that can download using wifi and mobile data connection simultaneously*!
- It’s also an easy downloader that can download all files, not just the default file types.
- *In 2014, two years later, Samsung released the Galaxy S5 phone which incorporates a similar feature called “Download Booster”.
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- – Using both networks together requires root access (remember to say “authorize” to the superuser prompt).
- – Since this program uses mobile data connection, by using it you may incur in additional charges from your network operator.
- – To unleash its full potential, this turbo downloader needs good (and balanced) wifi and mobile reception/bandwidth. If you have good wifi internet, 2G mobile is not enough, you need 3G or 4G.
- – Using both connections is not supported on all devices / rom combinations.
- – Some web servers may provide insufficient functionalities on the requested files.
- – Currently only http and https protocols are supported (no ftp or torrent yet)
- – The Lite version has a filesize limit of 50 megabytes.
- Just click on a link or open a remote file: if the file type is recognised by Super Download, it will start getting it.
- If this method doesn’t work, try click-and-hold on the link, select “share with” and choose SuperDownload.
- Finally, you can copy and paste a url in the “add url” dialog.
- PLANNED FEATURES:
- – Multiple files
- – Other ways of speeding up downloads
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.