LokLok :Connected Lockscreen
Connect with your friends right on your lock screen. Leave notes, drawings and photos for them to see when they switch on their phones.
LokLok is designed to replace the standard lock screen with one that can be shared with other smartphones. It has been in closed beta testing for several months before launching in its open beta version on Sunday. It allows users to even draw on their lock screens by just touching the display with their finger or stylus.
HOW IT WORKS:
LokLok replaces your standard lock screen with a shared white board that is always in sync between you and whoever you are connected to.
When you connect with one or more people your lock screens become synchronised. You will all see the same screen every time you switch on your phones. Whatever one of you does on that screen is updated on everyone else’s phone immediately and silently.
WHAT’S SO COOL ABOUT IT:
• Grab your phone and it’s there, start drawing without unlocking your phone
• Leave a note for others, it’s the first thing they’ll see when they reach for their phone
• Use it with your significant other or a group of close friends and stay in touch throughout the day
• Works like a white board, erase what’s there or draw over it
• Take a photo to put on your friend’s screen and draw over the photos they take
• Share your images on social media
• Groups are completely private, nobody can see you or search for you
• No history is saved, once you erase it it’s gone
SEE IT IN ACTION:
Video walkthrough 1 – How it works
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.