What is Google I/O 2014
Google I/O is an annual developer-focused conference held by Google in San Francisco, California. Google I/O features highly technical, in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open web technologies such as Android, Chrome, Chrome OS, Google APIs, Google Web Toolkit, App Engine, and more. -Wikipedia
Google I/O was started in 2008. The “I” and “O” stand for input/output, and “Innovation in the Open”. The format of the event is similar to that of the Google Developer Day.
The official Google I/O 2014 app was built to be your co-pilot to navigate the conference, whether you’re attending in-person or remotely.
* Explore the conference agenda, with details on themes, topics and speakers
* Add events to a personalized schedule
* Get reminders before events in “My schedule” start and once they’re over, to provide feedback
* Watch the Keynote and sessions live stream
* Sync your schedule between all of your devices and the I/O website
* Guide yourself using the vector-based conference map
* Follow public social I/O related conversations on Google+
* See I/O content from previous years in the Video Library
* Find and connect with Google Developer Experts (GDEs) from around the world
* Use the Widget to check your upcoming events directly from your home screen
* Start playing I/O Hunt
*For in-person attendees:*
* Take advantage of facilitated pre-event WiFi configuration
* Scan attendee badges with your NFC-enabled device, registering the Google+ profile and your personal notes on all people you meet during the conference
* Find more information about things that are Nearby at Moscone
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.