NOTE: This guide is only to repair your android phone using your already existed imei number which you got along with phone, but not to change it. Changing imei is illegal and we don’t support that.
Rewrite / Repair IMEI on Android Smartphone
In order to do this, your phone must be rooted already. You are going to do this through Engineering mode in your android device. You can use the below secret code in engineering mode to rewrite old IMEI on your android.
1. Enter this code in your android dialler – *#7465625# or * # * # 3646633 # * # *
2. Now you have to tap on callpad or connectivity or slide the screen.
3. Now find CDS information option. CDS stands for Common data service.
4. Once you found it, you’ll see Radio Information option there, just tap on it.
5. If your phone is single sim, then you’ll see one option there, and dual sim users will see 2 options there like Phone 1, Phone 2.
6. Write your IMEI code there like in this format : “AT +EGMR=1,7,”your imei code here” and “AT +EGMR=1,10,”your imei code here” . Example: “AT =EGMR=1,7”9000XXXXXXXXXXXX” After that tap on send command button. That’s it.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.