In this trick we open a file,In this file you see all wifi password. This is very simple you need to open save wifi password location in Android.
This is one of the best way for retrieving and recovering your android wifi password.
Where is Android Saved WiFi Password ?
Android Mobile save wifi password in Root directory. You need root access to explore this directory. When you access this directory ,you see any type of security password like WEP,WPA and WPA-2 etc.
First Make sure that your phone is root. If your phone is not root check out our Android Root Guide. This method is for rooted phone only.
- Download ES File Explorer.
- Open ES File Explorer Android App and Check Root Explorer ON.
- Open Device Directory
- Go to this path /data/misc/wifi.
- You Find lots of file.
- Open wpa_supplicant.conf.
- Open with ES File Text Editor
- You see Your Saved Wifi Password.
- ssid=xxx is your wifi name and psk=xxxxx is your wifi password.
So this is very simple trick for every android user for Recover wifi password. This is totally legal. If you want more WiFi Tricks for Android check out WiFi Section.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.