How to Use Android as a IP Webcam.
IP Webcam turns your android mobile camera into network camera. You can take control of your android phone camera from any android or computer device. You can do this with Internet or without Internet. With IP Webcam you can directly stream live video inside wifi network.
IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
* Video recording in webm or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
* Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
* Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
* Date, time and battery level video overlay.
* Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
* Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
Instructions for Using IP Webcam in Android.
1. Download IP Webcam app apk from Google Play Store.
2. Open IP Webcam in Phone , Scroll at Last and Click on Start a Server.
(Check your phone is properly connected with your wifi connection.)
Turn your Laptop into WIFI hotspot in One Click Without Software
3. Below the Screen you see ip address in screen ex: 192.168.1.10:8080 . Copy this address into your PC Browser.
4. Now You see IP Webcam Control on your Windows PC Web Browser.
5. For Video and Audio click on Flash.
Best Features of IP Cam
- You can stream live audio and Video from android phone.
- Record live audio and video in PC.
- Control all camera functions from PC.
- Set password for security
- Control Front Camera
Try this trick and change your android phone in to wireless IP Webcam.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.