In that time there are many Web Browsers available for browsing internet. We all use different browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, Opera , Maxthon and many more. We also know keyboard shortcuts for our browsers. But about other browser keyboard shortcuts. In this topic we post some common shortcuts that works in all PC Browsers.
We shared keyboard shortcuts that works in all latest PC Browsers.
Address Bar Shortcuts
1) F6, Ctrl + L, Alt + D: All 3 shortcuts are used to focus the address bar for typing website name.
2) Ctrl + Enter – This shortcut automatically appends prefix WWW. and .COM next to the text in address bar.
For Example: Type prophethacker and press Ctrl + Enter to get www.prophethacker.com
3) Alt + Enter – To perform a search from the search box in a new tab.
4) Ctrl + K, Ctrl + E – Focus the browser’s built-in search box or focus the address bar if the browser doesn’t have a dedicated search box. (Ctrl + K doesn’t work in IE but Ctrl + E does.)
5) F3, Ctrl + F– Open the search box to search on the current page.
6) F3, Ctrl + G – Find the next match of the searched text on the page.
7) Shift+F3, Ctrl + Shift + G – Find the previous match of the searched text on the page.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.