Transfer files between android mobile and pc is very simple. Mostly people transfer files between android mobiles-pc from usb cable. But somehow if you forget your USB cable or its give error in PC. You need to try Airdroid 3 in mobile. Airdroid 3 transfer your mobile and pc data wirelessly. You need to create hotspot or connect with wifi for transferring data between mobile and PC. If you want something new for your android phone try this method and I bet you , you experience new way of transfer data between mobile-pc.
- Control Your Window PC Computer from Mobile Phone
- Top 50 Best Android Apps 2015
- Top 20 Android Apps from Google
- How to set Invisible and Transparent Pattren Lock Screen in Android
Airdroid 3: Wirelessly Share Data Between PC and Mobile
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free. Airdroid works in your PC Browser , so you don’t need any additional software for transfer data between pc and mobile wirelessly.
If you want more feature like controlling Whatsapp messenger from PC download Airdroid Software for Windows PC. Basically Airdroid runs on your Browser.
Setup Airdroid 3 Connection between PC and Android Mobile
- Connect your PC and Mobile with same wifi. If you have laptop , you can create wifi hotspot and connect your phone with that hotspot.
- Download Airdroid 3 Android App from Google Play. OpenAirdroid 3 android app and you see theip address.
- Now Open PC Browser and type the same ip in browser Address.
- When you type ip in address and press enter. A popup come in your android phone ,enable it and you successfully connected airdroid 3 with your pc browser.
Things you can do with AirDroid Web
– Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
– Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
– Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
– Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
– Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
– Apps: Import and export .apk files.
– Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
– URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
– Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.