Many of friends ask me on Facebook how they get custom facebook profile. First thing is what is custom facebook profile URL. You can directly open my facebook profile from http://www.facebook.com/prophethacker , in last of the url you see my name that is custom. You can also use your name or your nickname for getting custom facebook profile url on facebook.
- Also Read: Best 40 Facebook 2015 Hacks ,Tips & Tricks that Make Your Facebook Life Better
- Facebook New Hidden Url Tricks for 2015
- Best 5 Facebook Photos/Timeline/Albums Tricks
Make sure that your custom facebook url name is unique and no one used before.
Follow the below guidelines for creating custom url on Facebook Account.
- You can’t claim a username someone else is already using.
- I already told that you can only change your username once. So, choose a username you’ll be happy with for the long term.
- Usernames can only contain alphanumeric characters (A-Z, 0-9) or a period (“.”).
- Usernames are not case sensitive and periods (“.”) and capitalization don’t count as a part of a username. For example, johnsmit55, John.Smith55 and john.smith.55 are all considered the same username.
- Usernames must be at least 5 characters long and can’t contain generic terms or extensions (ex: .com, .net).
Now Follow below steps for getting custom Facebook URL on your Account.
Login to your Facebook account and Open Facebook settings or you can open Facebook Settings from this url https://www.facebook.com/settings .
Here, click on Edit link just in front of Username section.
Now, you need to choose a username for your facebook profile and keep in mind , you can only change your facebook url at once.
As you can see in the above picture that I’ve created a custom URL for my Facebook profile that can be accessed through facebook.com/prophethacker .
- 100+ Websites for Every Internet Users in 2015
- Create Fake Screenshots for FB,News,Twitter,Messages,Websites and Plane Tickets
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.