Computer Virus is one of the most common problem in PC. Nowdays every third computer affected from virus. Virus commonly comes in your PC from Pendrives. Here in this post we give you best tutorials, How you remove virus from your computer.
Remove Virus from Computer
Always download trusted antivirus for your computer. Actually I am using Microsoft Security Essentials, So I recommend you to download Microsoft Security Essentials for your Windows 7 Computer. MSE is totally free, you don’t need to pay anything. If you want secure your computer and you are capable of something pay , download Kaspersky or Avira Antivirus Pro Version. These antivirus secure your computer from virus , network attacks and trojans.
Remove Adware from Computer
Adware is program that made by spammers and advertisers for showing unwanted ads in your system. Adware affects lots of pc users now those days. Adware slow down your computer speed and mess your browser. Adware directly affects your browser for showing spam ads.
- When you browser internet and download suspicious file that contain adware. Adware infect your system with lots of ads. You can see lots of unwanted ads in your chrome and Mozilla Browser, if your browser infect with adware.
- So how you secure your computer from these adware.
- When you attach new storage device to your computer, always scan with your antivirus.
- Never download any malicious or suspected files from Internet.
- Remove unusual Extensions and Add-ons from your Browser.
- Many adware installed in your system, for removing that type of adware download Bitdefender Adware Removal tools. This software finds and remove installed adware in your pc.
- Many times virus comes from your android phone , so always scan your android phone for virus.
- Download Best Free Antivirus for Windows 7
- Best Top 5 Free Antivirus for Android Mobile
- Top 20 Windows Software for Every Windows User 2015
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.