Best android apps for sound and music app in android. These android app works with your speakers and microphone. Here we collect some best android apps like for listening music from music player, creating music from caustic 3, measure sound level , listening books from audible and lots of more.
- Best Android Apps that Everyone Should Install in Android Phone
- Best Android Apps for Multitasking in Android Phone
- Must Have 25 Android App for Smart Mobile User
- Best Education Android Apps for Student
- Customize your Android Homescreen from 10 Ways
- 40 Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Could Do
- Must Have WiFi Apps for Android Mobile
Must Have Android Apps that Works with your Audio Speakers and Microphone
1. Poweramp Music Player
Poweramp is one of the best music player for any android mobile. With this music player you can play any audio format songs. I like Poweramp because this music player give you gapless feature when you listen songs from this media player. If you artwork is missing , you can add or download from this music player. UI is much better than other music player. Poweramp comes with inbuilt equalizer , so you can enhance your music at new level.
You can measure sound frequency from this app. Soundmeter measure sound level from your built-in microphone. You can measure noise levels in decibals from this app.
3. Automatic Call Recorder
Record your phone calls from this app. Like a name this android app automatically record your all incoming and outgoing call. You can play any recorded calls at any time from this automatic call recorder app.
4. Audible for Android
Audible android app read a book for you. This is right if you don’t like readings a book, so you can hear them. With this app you can download and hear your favourites books story. I think this app must be change your hobby for readings a book into listening a book.
5. Caustic 3
You like music and you wanna create music. Download this android app , you can create your music themes from this app. Caustic 3 is a professional android app for mixing and creating music in android mobile. You get tools in this one app like –
* Subsynth – Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth – Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine – 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox – 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth – Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth – 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular – Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ – Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder – 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth – DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth – Karplus-Strong string modeling synth
Now you use your speakers and microphone more efficiently with this android app.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.