Mirroring your android mobile screen to pc is very easy task if you choose right app. Here we collect some best mirroring app for your android mobile. These android apps are totally free and available for all android mobile users. Mirroring your android display means you can see your android mobile screen to pc in real-time. Here we mirror android screen to pc with three android apps.
- Wirelessly Share Data Between PC and Mobile from Airdroid 3
- Access your Shared PC Drives and Folders from Android Mobile
- Top 5 Useful Android Apps that Work with Your PC
- 40 Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Could Do
- Best Things you can do with Your Android Phone Camera
How to Mirror Android Display to Window PC from Three Ways
1. Airdroid 3 (Work Wirelessly, Need WiFi and Root Access)
Airdroid is one of the best android app for transferring data between pc and your android mobile wirelessly. Basically this app works in your PC Browser. You just need to download Airdroid app from Google Play Store. But here we mirroring android screen to Windows PC, so you need to download Airdroid Software from Airdroid Website.
Steps for Mirroring Android Screen to PC from Airdroid 3
- Download Airdroid Software from Airdroid Website.
- Install Airdroid Software in Windows and sign up with new id and password.
- Login with your Email and password in Airdroid Window Software.
- Download Airdroid 3 App from Google Play Store and Login with same id and password.
- Make sure that your PC and your Mobile connected with same wifi network.
- If Your Airdroid Software open in your Window Computer screen , you can see your mobile device name with green button.
- Click on Mirror Button and Select your Mobile Device.
- If your android mobile is rooted and all things correctly , you see your android mobile screen to PC.
- Now you successfully mirror your android screen to PC.
2. Teamviewer Quicksupport (mirror android screen on pc without rooting)
Mostly people don’t know you can mirror your android mobile to PC from Teamviewer Quicksupport android app. All you need to is download this app and you can mirror your android mobile screen to PC Teamviewer software.
Mirror your Android Screen Display to Windows PC from Teamviewer Quicksupport app.
- Download Teamviewer Quicksupport android app from Google Play Store.
- Now Download Teamviewer Software in your Window PC.
- Open Teamviewer Quicksupport android app in phone and you see your ID.
- Type this ID in your PC Teamviewer Software.
- Accept invitation from android mobile.
- Now you see your android mobile screen to PC.
This is totally free and one of the best way for mirroring your android screen display to PC. You can also control your mobile from PC with this method.
3. All Cast
All cast is a yet another android app for mirroring your android mobile to pc. Just Download this app from Google Play store and you can stream your all phone media to PC. But make sure you installed Chrome PC Browser in PC because this app works with All Cast Chrome Extension. For mirroring your android screen to PC, you need to install All Cast Google Chrome Extension in your Google Chrome Browser.
Mirror your Android Screen to PC Browser from All Cast app.
- Download All Cast android app from Google Play store in your PC.
- Now Install All Cast receiver Chrome Extension in your PC Browser.
- Launch All Cast receiver Extension from your Browser.
- Now you see IP Address in your All Cast android app.
- Click on it and you can stream any media to your PC from All Cast android app.
All Cast stream android media and files to pc with very speed. This is one of the best android app if you really want stream your mobile media to PC. So you mirror your android mobile screen to PC with this app very easily.
I think we post three methods and anyone car mirror your android device screen to windows pc very easily. But If you have any problem , comment your doubts.
- How to Control PC from Android Mobile.
- Splashtop RDP Remote App for Control and Mirroring Your PC in Android
- Control your TV, AC, Set Top Box from Android Mobile [IR Blaster]
- Remotely Control Your Window 7 and 8 PC with Microsoft RDP from Android Phone
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.