Whatsapp is one of the best popular messaging platform for mobiles. We can also share images and video with our friends using Whatsapp. But we can’t share other formats files like books, document formats, apk, pdf, doc, rar and other files using whatsapp messenger. Don’t worry here we provide a simple way to share your any format files with your whatsapp contacts and groups.
- How To Perfectly Hide Whatsapp Images & Videos From Phone Gallery
- How to Convert Whatsapp Chat in TXT Format and Prinout from Email
- Top 10 Whatsapp Trick you Don’t Know
- Download Whatsapp for Windows 7 Desktop ,Laptop and PC
Here we Use Mediafire Cloud Storage App for sharing any format file with your Whatsapp Contacts. Mediafire is cloud storage website and app for storing data and cloud computers. You can upload and share file with your friends using Mediafire App. Mediafire provide you free cloud storage up to 15 GB on new sign up.
Share any Format File with Your Whatsapp Groups and Contacts
- Download Mediafire App from Google Play Store.
- Make sure your Whatsapp is fully install in your phone.
- Sign up or Login with your new Mediafire account in your Android Phone.
- Now you see Upload Button on Upper Right Corner ofMediafire App.
- Select More Tab and Choose File.
- Select your File Browser and also select files that you want to upload onMediafire.
- Now you see Uploading Progress on Mediafire.
- When Uploading Complete You see File Name. Click on : Button and you see Share Option.
- Now Link will be copied in you clipboard and share this file with yourWhatsapp app.
- Select your Whatsapp Group and contacts.
Now you can share any format file with this method on Whatsapp. It doesn’t matter file in which formated , just uploaded and share with your friends.
You can also share your upload files on any platform, websites, social apps and websites, forums and where you want. This is simple and fast way to share files with your friends. You can also your project files or your music with your friends from using Mediafire android app.
If you are not a big fan of Mediafire app download other Cloud Storage Apps for Your Mobile from Below Links.
- Best Cloud Storage Services for 2015
- Best Top 5 Cloud Services for Save and Backup Your Android Camera Pictures
- How you get 4TB Cloud Storage
- Best Tricks for Free Up Space on Your Android Mobile and Tablet
- How To Download SoundCloud Music Tracks and Playlist for Free
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.