Large Screen Android Phones is not easy to accessible from one hand. You need to use your both hands for accessing your android phone screen. Like in picture you see one hands for holding your phone and second for controlling or accessing your phone features.
This is the reason that’s why I not like large screen android phones. But what do you do if you buy large screen phones and you want access your android phone features from a single hand. One Hand Mode is really amazing feature in android phones that give you access to use your android phone screen (all four corners) from one hand.
- 10 Ultimate Hidden Tricks and Features in Android Phone
- Hack WiFi Network and Crack WiFi Password from Android Mobile
- Amazing Things You Can do With your Volume Keys in Android
- How to Unlock Bypass or Remove Android Pattern from 3 Ways
- 5 Android and iPhone Smart Tricks’s That Can Impress Your Friends
- 10 Tricks for Saving Your Mobile Data in Android Phone
Few days Before My Brother buy new Xiomi Android Phone. When he swipe all buttons in android phone , we see this screen in android phone.
First time we think this is bug , but this is a new feature in MIUI rom for easy to accessible android phone from single hand. When we enable this feature in phone we could easily access android phones from single hand and also four corners.
Many Large Screen Devices give this feature default in phone like Samsung and Nexus. But what do you do if this feature is not available in your android phone. You can use Xposed Module in your android phone for getting One Hand Mode feature.
How You Enable one-hand mode on the Galaxy S5
Enable One Hand Mode Feature in Galaxy S5 is very simple , you just need to open your phone settings and following below steps.
1. Open Settings App in Phone.
2. Settings >> Device >> One-handed operation
3. Make sure the one hand mode is enabled
4. Now, put your finger on the right edge of the screen, swipe to the middle and go back in one motion.
5. Press and hold the top left corner of the screen, and resize the screen.
Now you can easily enable one hand operation in your Samsung galaxy mobile devices.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.