Did you know how why our android phone is so smart? The answer is sensors. Sensors in android phone make our android phone smarter and more useful. Here we post some android apps that works with your android phone sensors.
- 10 things every Android owner should try in Phone
- 16 Hacks that Turn Your Android Phone into a Hacking Machine
- How to Unlock Bypass or Remove Android Pattern from 3 Ways
6 Amazing Android Apps that works with your Phone Sensors
#1 Wave Unlock (Proximity Sensor)
Wave to unlock the phone is an app allows you to lock and unlock you device just by waving you hand over the proximity sensor.
#2 Instant Heart Rate (Camera Sensor)
With this app, you can measure your heart beat rate pulse with the help of camera sensor.
- Really Amazing Things That you can do with Your Android Phone Camera
- Turn your Android Phone Camera as a Surveillance IP Webcam
#3 Star Chart (GPS)
Starchart is state of the art app for android phone users. With this app, you can view the whole universe in your mobile. Starchart provides you all space things in android with a 3D view.
#4 Runtastic Pedometer Step Count (Pedometer Sensor)
How many steps you take each day? Check how many calories your burn each day or which distance you cover each day.
#5 WiFi Analyzer (WiFi Sensor)
Wifi Analyzer finds a best WiFi channels for you. You can also find best location of wi-fi from this app. For getting high-speed internet in mobile.
- Hack WiFi Network and Crack WiFi Password from Android Mobile in Just Two Minutes
- Must Have WiFi Apps for Android Mobile
- Best Free Local WiFi Multiplayer Android Games
- Top 20 Best Wifi Tricks and Hacks for Android Mobile and PC
#6 IR Universal Remote (IR Blaster Sensor)
Control TV, AC, Satellite and DVR from android app. Just download this app and you can control your all home appliances. This is like a universal remote in your android mobile phone.
Now use your phone smartly with this app. Share these tricks with your friends.
Download Holo Droid Info app in your phone. With this live wallpaper app, you can use gyroscope sensor in your phone. Believe me, this one is amazing.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.