Downloading torrents is one of the easiest ways for downloading torrents in any computer. Recently Years, BitTorrent and uTorrent monetize this program for earning money. But we don’t like ads in these window program. Many times ads are very aggressive, violent and adults.
In this post, we tell you how can you remove ads in torrent software. You can remove ads in uTorrent or BitTorrent in just two minutes.
- List of Websites Where You Can Download Free Things
- Direct Download Android Apps in Computer 2015
- 50 Most Amazing Tech Tricks You can’t Find on Internet
How To Remove Ads In uTorrent And BitTorrent
#1 Open Torrent program (Utorrent and BitTorrent)in your PC. Here I use uTorrent program. Click on Options and select Preferences Settings.
#2 Now you see a new Dialog Box in your screen. Select Advanced option settings.(See Screenshot)
#3 In filter box, type below codes and mark those post as false.(See Screenshot)
#4 Make sure you mark all 5 posts as false. Restart your software and you done this job very greatly.
Now you can run your torrent client software without ads. Share this trick with your friends and enjoy downloading torrents.
- Top 4 Zbigz alternatives for High speed torrent downloads
- Monitor your Download Torrent Status without opening Utorrent from Download Bar
- How to Control Your All Downloading Torrents from Any PC Browser or Any Android Mobile
- Stream Live HD Torrent Movies to your Windows PC
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.