Google maps are one of the best map navigation for android mobile users. Like we all know without internet Google Maps is junk. If you reach somewhere, where the internet is not available. These tricks save your life.
Saving Offline maps in your android phone is one of the best life hacks for you. You never lost with this trick. Offline maps don’t need the internet for map navigation.
- How to Download all Facebook Data for Offline Browsing in Computer
- Download BlueStacks Offline Installer for Windows 7/8,8.1 and 10 & MAC OS PC
- Download All Gmail to the Computer for Offline Reading
- Download Entire Website/Blog for Offline Browsing and Reading without Internet
How to Save Offline Maps in Google Map
- Open Google Maps in your android phone.
- Now search the location you want to save in your android mobile phone.
- When you ready just hit the above search bar, scroll down and you see Save Map to Use Offline option. Just Hit the button.
- Resize your map for offline. Now save your offline map in your phone.
- 50 Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Could Do
Find and Open Saved Maps in Google Maps
For accessing your saved maps in mobile, just follow steps.
- Swipe Left from the left side of your Google Maps and tap on Your Places.
- Scroll Down to the bottom and select View all and manage.
- Now you can see your all saved maps. Open it and you can also update it from here.
Share these tricks with your friends, so they can use the offline map in his phone.
- How to Change Default DNS to Google DNS for Fast Internet
- 30 Interesting Facts About Google That You May Not Know
- 10 Brilliant Google Chrome Android Tricks and Tips You Don’t Know Yet
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.