Auto Play Video is one of the most annoyed features in new social android apps. If we run low data mobile in our phone this feature is very irritating.
In this post we share some tricks with you, so you can stop video autoplay in Whatsapp, Twitter and Facebook.
Believe you can increase your internet speed and lots of mobile data from these tricks. Disable autoplay videos in mobile and increase your phone performance.
- 50 Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Could Do
- 16 Hacks that Turn Your Android Phone into a Hacking Machine
Disable Auto-Play Video in Android Phone
How to Stop Video Autoplay in Twitter Android App
- Open Twitter Android app.
- Click Settings and select General settings option.
- Now Click on Video Autoplay and select Never play Videos Automatically.
How to Stop Video Autoplay in Facebook Android App
- Open Facebook Android App.
- Select three lines option in the right side and select App Settings.
- Choose Video Play Automatically option.
- Stop Video Autoplay in Facebook App from selecting off option.
- Best 40 Facebook 2015 Hacks ,Tips & Tricks that Make Your Facebook Life Better
- How to Download all Facebook Data for Offline Browsing in Computer
How to Stop Video Autoplay in Whatsapp Android App
- Open Whatsapp Android App and Select Settings.
- Select Chats and Calls Option.
- Now Finally choose Media auto-download option.
- When using Mobile Data deselect your videos and other media for auto download.
With these tricks, you can stop video auto download in your mobile.
- Top 10 Whatsapp Trick you Don’t Know
- How to Convert Whatsapp Chat in TXT Format and Prinout from Email
- How To Perfectly Hide Whatsapp Images & Videos From Phone Gallery
- How to Share Any Format Files APK, PDF, ZIP with Whatsapp Groups and Contacts
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.