By default, android has hidden some files and folders in your android mobile. But you can view these hidden files and folders in your android mobile from an android app.
ES File Explorer is one of the best-advanced files manager apps for any android mobile. This is like all in one tool for android mobile phones. You can do many more task with this android app. Know more features about ES File Explorer from this post.
How to View Hidden Files and Folders on Android Mobiles
- Best Apps for High Speed File Transfer Between Two Phones
- How To Perfectly Hide Whatsapp Images & Videos From Phone Gallery
Step 1: Install latest version of ES File Explorer android app from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open ES File Explorer app in your android mobile phone. Slide right and select Tools option.
Step 3: Scroll Down and you see the Show Hidden Files button. Enable it and you can view the hidden files and folders in your android mobile.
You can also again hide your files from disabling Hidden Files in Step 3.
Download ES File Explorer app from Google Play Store
ES File Explorer comes with lots of tools, so I strongly you recommend you this android app for your phone. Use this app as a default file manager for your phone
- 10 Ultimate Hidden Tricks and Features in Android Phone
- Facebook New Hidden Url Tricks for 2015
- Best Hidden Secret Android Codes for Your Android Phone
- How to Hide Any Drive in Windows Using Command Prompt
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.