Waking up in the early morning is not so easy for you? There are lots of alarm clock apps in google play store, but Voice Alarm Clock is different from others app. How this app is different from others and how can you use an app for wake up in the morning in a new way.
- Amazing Things You Can do with your Android Phone Lock Screen
- 12 Best Cool Ways You can Use Google Now Voice Search
The idea is very simple, when your phone alarm rings, you just have to talk to WakeVoice to stop the alarm or snooze the alarm. This is not all when your phone alarm stopped this talks to you like your customized phone messages, weather, events, horoscope, radio and much more what to do you want to hear.
Stop Phone Alarm Clock in the Morning from your Voice
1. Download Wake Alarm Voice Clock from Google Play Store.
2. Launch the app in your phone.
3. Set your Alarm.
4. Select Speech Synthesis and Voice Recognition option.
Voice Recognition – Stop and snooze your alarm from your voice.
Speech Synthesis – For getting info about weather, events, news and horoscopes.
5. Click on Test for checking its voice recognition alarm is working or not. Just say stop for stopping your alarm.
You can also customize this app according to your needs from open settings of this app.
Wake Voice is not totally free, you can set only 10 alarm clock in the free version. Download Voice snooze alarm from below links, this is one of the best alternatives of Wake Voice Alarm Clock.
- How to view, listen and delete your Google Voice Search history
- 10 things every Android owner should try in Phone
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.