If you are a Mac and Window user.Mostly you use your Mac for your work. But what do you do if you have some little work on Window PC. Generally you open your Window PC and do your work.
But with this trick you can do your all work from your Mac. In this post, we show you how can you control your Window PC from your Mac. Here we use Microsoft RDP client app for controlling your Window PC from MAC.
- How to Control Your All Downloading Torrents from Any PC Browser or Any Android Mobile
- Remotely Control Your Window 7 and 8 PC with Microsoft RDP from Android Phone
- Control & Share Your Android Phone’s Screen from a PC
Things you need to Know before Controlling your Windows from a Mac
- Make sure Remote Desktop Connection in on Window Computer.(If not then see below steps for how to enable Remote Desktop Connection in Window 7 and 10)
- IP address of the remote computer.
- Username and Password of Remote Computer.
- Make sure your computer ping the remote computer.
First enable remote desktop connection in Window Computer. In below steps, we show you how to enable remote desktop connections in Window 10 and Window 7.
Enable Remote Desktop Connection in Window 10
1. Open Window Explorer from pressing Win+E Keyboard button.
2. Click on System Properties and move to next steps.
3. Click on Remote Settings and you see a dialog box in your screen.
4. Now select Allow Remote Assistance Connections to this Computer and Allow Remote Connections to this Computer, Click on ok.
Now you successfully enabled remote computer connections in your window 10 PC.
- How to Disable Startup Programs in Windows 7 and 10
- How To Perfectly Hide Files & Folder In Windows 7 and 10
- How To Activate GodMode In Windows 7,8 and 10
- How to Install Windows 10 From Pendrive
Enable Remote Desktop Connection in Window 7
1. Open File Explorer from pressing Win+E keyboard button.
2. Click on Computer Properties and move to next steps.
3. Open Remote Settings and you see Remote settings dialog box in your screen.
4. Now select Allow Remote Assistance Connections to this Computer and Allow Connections only from computers running Remote Desktop with Network Level Authentication(more secure) and click on Ok.
This is the simple method for enabling RDP connections in Window 7.
- Best Window 7 Computer Tricks
- How to Change Window 7 and 8 User Password without Knowing Old Password
- Top 5 Best Ways for speeding up your Windows 7 and Window 8
How to Access your Window 10 and 7 PC from Max OS X
1. Download Microsoft RDP Client app from App Store.
You can also download Microsoft Remote Client(Beta) from its Official Website.
2. Launch this app in your Mac, Click on New.
3. In this dialog box, type the IP address of the remote computer. Then enter Username and Password of the remote computer.
If you don’t know how to get IP address of computer see this post Find out your Computer and Android Phone IP Address.
4. Close this dialog box, select your profile and click on Start button.
This is one of the best and simple method for controlling your Window PC from a Mac laptop.
You can also Control Your Window PC from your Android Mobile.
- Shutting Down Your Window Computer from 10 Amazing Ways
- Download 10 Best Working Android Hacking Apps for Mobile
- How to Control Your Android Mobile from Your Computer
- Control YouTube on PC From Your Android and iPhone
- Splashtop RDP Remote App for Control and Mirroring Your PC in Android
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.