In order to encrypt files on your device, you are going to use an app called Andrognito 2 that uses the 256-bit encryption algorithm to securely safeguard your files.
Encrypting in android phone, secure your phone files and images from getting wrong hands. When you encrypt your most valuable data in the android phone, nothing changes, you can decrypt any time and revert back to the original.
Here we encrypt your android mobile files with the help of Andrognito 2 android app. Andrognito hides and encrypts any type of file with military-grade encryption with one of the fastest and most secure encryption algorithm ever.
How to Encrypt File in Android with Military-Grade Encryption
1. Download Andrognito android app from Google Play Store from below link.
2. Open the app in your android phone.
3. When you launch this app in your phone first time, you need to fill your name and a 4 digit PIN that will encrypt your files.
4. Now again enter your 4 digits for confirming.
5. Now this app asks you to create a security question. Type your security question and answer, and tap on the arrow icon to forward in the app.
6. Now this app asks you to create Vault for encrypting your files in android mobile. Type your Vault name and 4 digit PIN.
7. All things set up. Now you can add your files for encrypting and hiding with the help of this app. Start adding your files from tapping “+” icon in your screen. Select your All Files, Images or Videos for encrypting.
8. Now you can encrypt any type of file with this app. Here I encrypt images, for example, select your images and tap on the lock icon in the top-right corner to encrypt the files.
Now your selected files have been encrypted using an encryption algorithm. No one accesses your files without PIN. Your files are secured in your Phone Vault with High-grade military encryption.
If you wish to decrypt the files, you can do so using the same app.
Decrypting the Files in Andrognito
1. Open the Andrognito app in your android phone.
2. Enter your 4-digit PIN for accessing your Phone Vault.
3. Here you see all the files that you have been encrypted. Tap and hold the files that you want to decrypt, now tap the unlock icon in the top-right corner. Now your all files decrypt successfully.
When you decrypt the files they are no longer part of your vault. Now you can access that files as normal files from File Explorer.
This is one of the most amazing tricks for mobile user who stored some private data in your phone. You can encrypt your private files with the help of this app and secured your private and most sensitive data from wrong people.
- 5 Most Amazing Hacks That Will Keep You From Losing Your Phone
- 10 Brilliant Life-Hacks that Every Smartphone User Should Know
- 16 Mobile Hacks that Turn Your Android Phone into a Hacking Machine
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.