How can you see new Gmail notifications on your browser without opening gmail.com in your browser? Here we show you how you get new email notifications in your PC from chrome extension or without any chrome extension.
With this task, you never miss your important mail, because you get new gmail notifications in your PC in real-time. Make sure your run latest version of Chrome Browser in your PC
How To Get Gmail Notifications On Your PC Desktop
1. Open Gmail.com in your Chrome browser.
2. Click on Gear icon and open Settings.
3. First select New mail notifications on and then Click on Click here to enable notifications for Gmail.
4. Now you see notifications bar in your Chrome browser, choose Allow button.
5. Make sure you save your changes in Gmail.
Now you get the new email notification in your PC directly from this trick.
Checker Plus for Gmail – Chrome Extension for Getting New Email Notifications
You can also download amazing chrome extension for this task. Download Checker Plus for Gmail from Chrome web store. This is one of the most amazing tools for Gmail users, you can get your Gmail notification of new mail in your chrome browser with the help of this extension.
- How to Check if Your Gmail Account Has Been Hacked
- Download All Gmail to the Computer for Offline Reading
- Change Gmail Account Background Picture
Get desktop notifications, read, listen or delete emails without opening Gmail or Inbox by Gmail & easily manage multiple accounts.
- 50 Most Amazing Tech Tricks You can’t Find on The internet
- 10 Best Google Chrome Extensions Install Right Now
- 30 Interesting Facts About Google That You May Not Know
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.