Want a security for your PC. Try this hack, you can turn your pen drive or USB into a security key. Without this key nobody can access your PC. In simple language, you can lock and unlock your PC from Pendrive.
We do this thing from an amazing software named Predator. This software turns your Pendrive into a password. Without your Pendrive, you can’t access your PC. If you unplug Pendrive from your PC your PC will be locked. This is one of the most advanced security for any computer user.
Lock and unlock your computer with a Pendrive, Hacker Style
1. Download Predator USB software from its Official Website for 9 days trial.
2. Install and Launch this software in your window PC.
3. When you launch this software first this software asks you to set the password.
4. Set your password and click on Ok button. (Make sure your Pendrive is connected to your PC.)
5. Now this software is ready for locking your computer from Pendrive.
6. Open Predator Settings
- 10 Computer Tricks You Should Know Right Away.!!
- How to Become a Smart Ethical Hacker
- 31 Things You Know Only If You’ve been Pro Computer User
When you remove Pendrive from your computer your computer asks you enter your password with the warning.
If you do not enter the correct password, you computer screen goes black with access denied message.
Start Automatically Predator Software When you Start your PC
If somehow this software not automatically started when you start your computer then add this software in your startup folder.
1 Press Win+R, type shell:startup and press enter.
2. Now add Predator Shortcut icon in Startup Folder. You can copy it from the desktop.
You can also see logs for all messages, warnings, fail login attempts and all other information.
For More USB and Computer tricks see below guides:
- Amazing Things You Can Do with Your USB Pendrive
- Best CMD Commands Hacks and Tricks
- How to Easily Recover Deleted files from Windows PC and Memory Cards
- Remove Write Protection On USB Pen Drive or Memory Card
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.