We always set good caller ringtones in our android phone. But what about random caller ringtone. With the help of this trick, you can get random caller ringtone in your android phone. When anybody call you, you don’t know what’s your phone ringtone playing.
Your android phone randomly select any music from your folder from playing caller ringtone in your phone. You can do this from Randtune android app.
- Create and Turn Any Song into a Ringtones on Your Android Phone
- Free ringtones & wallpapers for your android with Zedge App
- How to Boost Speakers and Increase the Sound of Your Android Mobile
How to Set Random Caller Ringtones in You Android Phone
Randtune is the free android app that changes your android phone ringtone automatically.
1. Download Rand Tune app from Google Play Store.
2. Open the app when it’s installed in your android phone.
3. When you open the app, you see two sections one for call ringtones and second for SMS ringtones.
Let us first add sounds for calls. To do that click the plus icon in the bottom of the screen.
4. Now you see three buttons on your screen. Tap the right button for selecting a directory of your music folder.
5. Navigate to the directory where you have saved all the music files to be used with the app. Select the directory and tap on “Select Directory.”.
6. All your music files show here. Now that’s it.
When anybody calls you , your phone play random call ringtones in your android phone.
- How to Play Music with Lyrics in Android with Musixmatch
- How To Download SoundCloud Music Tracks and Playlist for Free
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.