Android Phone camera captures photos in HD quality that’s why our photo size increases. But these oversized photos consumes lots of space in our android mobile phone. If you capture the photo in android mobile with HDR photos, it takes 4-5 MB in a memory card.
If your phone memory is low and you want a solution of this problem, you came to the right place. The solution reduces the size of android mobile photos from Cram app.
This app compresses your all android mobile photos and saves the space in your phone. Actually I save 2GB space in my phone from this app.
- Create Advanced Gif (Moving) Images in Windows
- Add Own Image/Photo/Picture in Music Mp3 Files
- How To Perfectly Hide Whatsapp Images & Videos From Phone Gallery
Reduce the images from this app doesn’t affect quality and resolution of pictures.
How to Compress Size of your Android Photos Without Losing Quality
1. Download and install the Cram app in your android phone from Google Play Store.
2. Launch the Cram app in your Phone.
3. Tap on the cram it button.
- Really Amazing Things That you can do with Your Android Phone Camera
- Turn your Android Phone Camera as a Surveillance IP Webcam
4. When you tap on cram it button a pop-up appears. Tap on Yes, Don’t ask me again.
5. Select your Photo Folder.
6. Now select your photos and tap on cram it button.
7. That’s it, now your photos will be compressed.
You can all see how much space you saved in your android phone from using this app.
Save your phone memory from reducing the size of your mobile photos. This is one of the best tricks for compress image without losing quality.
You can also compress images online from Imageoptimizer.net website.
- Create your Own Meme with own picture in Android or PC
- How To Combine Facebook Cover With Profile Picture
If you want Compress Pictures in PC download XNConvert Software for Windows and Mac.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.