Taking screenshots in Window is very simple, if you know the right tools and tricks. Screenshots is one of the best medium for showing tutorials and explaining computer problem to another computer user. If you are a tech blogger, without screenshots your articles will never be complete.
In this post I tell you How can you take screenshots in Windows 7 ,8 and 10 with software or without installing any software.
- 10 Best Software for Customizing Window 7 ,8 and 10
- Top 20 Windows Software for Every Windows User 2015
How To Take Perfect Screenshots In Windows 7
This is the primary method for taking Screenshots in Window 7. You can do this from just pressing Prt Scr button in Keyboard. This methods works in all window versions.
How Can You Take Screenshots in Window 7/8/10 from PrtScr Button
1. If you want screenshot of full-screen press PrtScr button in your keyboard. But If you want to take the screenshot of only active window press PrtScr keyboard button with Alt button.
2. Open Paint Application in Window.
3. Hit Ctrl+V button and you see your screenshot picture in paint program.
Save your screenshot and you can use it anywhere you want.
Take Screenshot in Window 7/8/10 from Snipping Tool
With snipping tool you don’t need to paste your clipboard image to any image editing program. You can directly save your image from this tool. You can also get lots of option in this tool like rectangular selection. In rectangular selection mode, you can take screenshot of your selected area.
- Press Window button and type Snipping Tool in search Box.
- Open Snipping Tool and Select Rectangular Snip option.
- Now you can take screenshot of any active or inactive window screen. You can take screenshot of any selected area from this amzing tool.
Take Screenshot in Window from Third Party Program – Greenshot Application
Greenshot is one of the best lightweight software for taking screenshots in Window 7,8 and 10. Actually I take screenshots from this software for my blog. Window default software is not so good , if you want to take screenshot of inactive window options.
- You can quickly create screenshots in selected reign,window or full-screen.
- You can also easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot.
- Export the screenshot in various ways: save to file, send to printer, copy to clipboard, attach to e-mail, send Office programs or upload to photo sites like Flickr or Picasa, and others.
- You can also set keyboard shortcuts for taking screenshots in Window from this Software.
Download Greenshot Software from Official Website.
- Taking Screenshot in Android with apps or without apps
- Create Fake Screenshots for FB,News,Twitter,Messages,Websites and Plane Tickets
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.