Want Screenshot of your android phone but directly in your PC. With this tricks, you can directly save your android screenshot in your PC.
When we take android phone screenshots we need to press two button Volume Down + Power. But this method is very irritated, sometimes we can’t get the good screenshot. And we also need to transfer these photos to our computer. So this process is long and taking more time.
Here we use Airdroid android app for taking android phone screenshots in PC. Airdroid is one of the best android managers for transferring files between computer and mobile wirelessly.
Airdroid comes with lots of feature and this app works with your PC browser. You don’t need to install and type of software in your PC for using this app service.
- How To Take Perfect Screenshots In Windows 7
- How to Send Large Files on the Web, Android and LAN Network
How to Take an Android Phone Screenshot Directly From Your PC
1. Download Airdroid app from Google play store.
2. Make sure your android mobile and your computer in the same WiFi network.
3. Launch Airdroid app in your phone and you see IP address with the port number.
4. Enter airdroid IP address in your Computer web browser with port number and press Enter button.
5. Select Accept on your mobile and now you successfully connected your airdroid app with your PC browser.
6. Here you see lots of options, Find Screenshot click on that and you see your android mobile screen.
7. Now your android mobile screen mirroring to your window PC. Click on the Camera icon and select save to computer option.
8. When you click on the camera button, your computer saves your android mobile screenshots in the downloads folder.
Now you know how easy is this for taking android phone screenshot directly From Your PC.
- 16 Mobile Hacks that Turn Your Android Phone into a Hacking Machine
- 50 Most Amazing Tech Tricks You can’t Find on The internet
- How to Mirror Android Mobile Screen to Window PC
See this Video for know more about Airdroid
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.