When we open Gmail in our computer we see lots of emails in our inbox. Sometimes we don’t want lots of emails in our inbox, we only want the useful email in our inbox. Many websites like Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Tumbler and other Shopping sites send you lots of emails.
These type of emails fill our inbox and we feel very awkward on that time. In this post, we show you, how you unsubscribe these type of emails from your emails. Unsubscribing emails mean you never receive that type of mail in your Inbox.
- Check and Find Email Address is Exist or Not
- 5 Gmail Secrets You Didn’t Know Existed
- Download All Gmail to the Computer for Offline Reading
Best way to Unsubscribe from annoying emails in Gmail
1. Open Unroll.me website in your PC web browser.
2. Click on Get Started Now button.
3. Enter your email for Signup.
4. Allow Unroll.me for Unsubscribing Emails.
5. Click on unsubscribe button one by one and unsubscribe from annoying emails.
Unroll.me is one of the best methods for mass unsubscribing emails in Gmail.
- Change Gmail Account Background Picture
- 30 Interesting Facts About Google That You May Not Know
- 50 Most Amazing Tech Tricks You can’t Find on Internet
You can also directly unsubscribe emails from Gmail app. Just click on Unsubscribe button.
You can also unsubscribe emails from android app. Download Unlistr – Clean Up your Email app for automatically unsubscribe emails from android phone.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.