Want Lens Blur effects in your android mobile like SLR cameras. You can convert your android phone into SLR camera and take shots like SLR cameras in your android phone. Here we show you how you can take Lens Blur Photos from any android phone.
What is Lens Blur Effects?
Lens Blur creates the same effect as an SLR camera does by focusing on the object in the foreground and blurring the background.
Here we use Google Camera app for taking lens Blur photo in your android mobile. Google Camera is free from Google. You don’t need to pay any type of money and this is available on Google Play Store.
- 10 Must-Follow Security Tips For Every Android Mobile
- Download 10 Best Working Android Hacking Apps for Mobile
- 10 Really cool things You Can do with Your old Smartphone
How to Take Lens Blur Photo in Android and add 3D Effects to your Photos from Depthy
1. Download and install Google Camera app from Google Play Store.
2. Launch Google Camera App. Slide left to the right from the right edge of the screen and select Lens Blur option.
3. Now you can capture Lens Blur picture in your android phone with Google Camera app. Just follow tutorial for taking Lens Blur photo in your android phone. Click on capture button and move your device up slowly and swiftly.
4. When you capture lens blur photo in your android phone, you can refocus according to your needs.
Add 3D Effects in your Lens Blur Photo from Depthy Website
Depthy converts your lens blur photo into 3D moving the picture and really this is amazing.
1. Open Depthy.com website in your android mobile.
2. Choose Open Photo option in the website and Upload your Lens Blur photo to this website.
Now this website changes your Lens Blur photo into 3D moving the photo.
- How to Turn Off the camera shutter sound on Android
- Activate Camera Flash as Notification Light For Incoming Call in Your Smartphone
- Really Amazing Things That you can do with Your Android Phone Camera
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.