Instagram is one of the most popular photo sharing websites. Now this is one of the most popular competitors of Facebook. Here you find most amazing photos and videos. You can also say this is the hub of best photos.
Like you know there is a no default settings in the Instagram app for saving photos directly to the phone. Many people try to save Instagram photos from taking screenshots, but that method is very lengthy. When you take screenshots, you must need to crop your photo.
But in this post, we tell you how can you save Instagram photos in your android mobile or iPhone from just downloading an app. Grab for Instagram is one of the best amazing apps that comes with lost of features. The interface of the app is very amazing and you can easily download Instagram photos in your smart phone from this app.
- Android Apps that you must need to try
- 10 Tricks for Saving Your Mobile Data in Android Phone
- How to Take Lens Blur Photo in Android and add 3D Effects to your Photos
Grab: Download Instagram Photos in your Android and iPhone
1. Download Grab for Instagram Apps from Official Store of Apple and Google. Or you download it from below official links.
Grab for Instagram for Android Mobile
Grab for Instagram for iPhone
2. Launch this app in mobile and sign in with your Instagram login id.
3. Authorize Grab for Instagram app in next screen.
4. Now slide left to the right from the left edge of the screen. Here you see your profile picture. Tap on Feed option.
5. Select any of Instagram images you want to download in your phone.
6. Click on three dots in the Top-Right of the screen and select Save option.
Now your Instagram image will be saved in your mobile. Go to Gallery and see your saved photos.
This is one of the best working ways for saving Instagram photos in your android mobile or iPhone.
- 10 Must-Follow Security Tips For Every Android Mobile
- Download 10 Best Working Android Hacking Apps for Mobile
- How To See Someone’s Hidden Friends List On Facebook in 1 Min
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.