If someone blocks you on Facebook, you can’t see that person on Facebook or you can never find that person in Facebook search results. But that person can see your profile and your posts anytime by unblocking you. In this post we write how to block someone on Facebook who have already blocked you on Facebook.
- How To See Someone’s Hidden Friends List On Facebook in 1 Min
- How to Report a Fake Account of Facebook in Android App
- Change your Old Facebook Look into New Flat Facebook Design
How to Block a Person in Facebook Who Have Already Blocked You
1. Login with your Facebook Account in your browser.
2. Go to this URL or open your Facebook settings.
3. Click on Blocking Section and Go to Add Name or Email box.
4. Type the person name that already blocks you on Facebook.
5. Now find the person that blocks you in search results.
6. Select Block option for blocking that person in Facebook.
That’s it, this is one of the simple methods for blocking the person in the Facebook who have already blocked you on Facebook.
See this article for more: Blocking People in Facebook
- How To Combine Facebook Cover With Profile Picture
- How to Stop Video Autoplay on Twitter, Facebook and Whatsapp
- How To Stop People From Posting on Your Facebook Timeline
- Best 40 Facebook 2015 Hacks ,Tips & Tricks that Make Your Facebook Life Better
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.