Like we all know, nowadays everybody know how to hack wi-fi password. Make sure you set a strong password on your WiFi router, but somehow if your password is a leak or a hacker hack your wi-fi password, now what do you do in that situation. First, reset your password and for future, the second thing is how you know your wi-fi password has been hacked or leak.
My advice is always to check your wi-fi connection for connected devices. So make sure unknown devices are not connected to your network. Mainly WiFi stealers slow down your internet speed and you face slow connection speed in your PC. Try this method on your PC and know how many devices connected to your WiFi network.
- How to Transfer Full Phone Contact List, Sms, Call Logs to any Android User in Just Seconds
- How to Find the Wi-Fi Password of your Current Network in PC and Mobile
- How to Send Large Files on the Web, Android and LAN Network
Who’s On My WiFi Software for Windows – For See How Many Devices Connected at Your WiFi Network
Who’s On My WiFi Software is free software for windows that comes with lots of features. With this software, you can easily know how many devices currently connected to your wifi network. You can see IP Address, Mac Address and Computer name of connected devices from this software.
Who’s On My Wifi Software: Setup in Windows for Finding Connected WiFi Devices
1. Download Who Is On My WiFi Software for Windows and install in your PC.
2. Make sure you follow all the steps when this software installs on your PC.
3. Click on Scan Now button and you can see all connected devices name including mobile and PC.
Who Is On My Wifi Windows is Spyware and Adware Free.
Download Who’s On My Wifi for Windows from its Official Website
WiFi Guard: See Who Connected with your WiFi
This software is available for both windows and macs. This software is same like who’s on my wifi. This is one of the best alternatives for seeing who’s connected to your wifi network.
Download WiFiGuard Software for Windows and Mac from its Official Website
- Top 20 Best Wifi Tricks and Hacks for Android Mobile and PC
- See Your Saved WiFi Password in Windows 7 or any PC (WiFi Tricks)
Find Out If Someone Stealing Your WiFi network from your Android Mobile or iPhone
Download Who is on My WiFi app from Google Play Store. With this app, you can know how many devices are currently connected to your WiFi network.
- Hack WiFi Network and Crack WiFi Password from Android Mobile in Just Two Minutes
- Must Have WiFi Apps for Android Mobile
Fing is also a great app for finding who is currently connected with my wifi. This app comes with lots of advanced features comparing above app. You can get lots of info about connected devices from this app like IP address, mac address, vendor name, device name and lots more.
Now you know how can you find if someone steal your wi-fi net. With this trick, you can secure your wi-fi network. Make sure you always set a strong password in your WiFi.
- How to Transfer Movies, Music and Data Between Two Laptops Using WiFi(Without LAN, WiFi Router, and The Internet)
- LiFi to offer 100 times faster speed than WiFi with up to 224 Gbps
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.