If you set Password or Pin in your android phone, you know what is Emergency Call button. Emergency call button always appears in your lock screen. By default, there is no option in android mobile for removing this button from your android mobile screen.
In this post, we show you how can you get rid of this Emergency Call button from your android mobile. We post two methods one for non-rooted mobile users and second for rooted mobile users.
- Activate Camera Flash as Notification Light For Incoming Call in Your Smartphone
- How to Transfer Full Phone Contact List, Sms, Call Logs to any Android User in Just Seconds
- How to Set Random Caller Ringtones in You Android Phone
For Non-Rooted Mobile users
If you are a non-rooted mobile users, you only have one option to remove Emergency Call button from android mobile. Download and install a third-party lock screen app, which will replace the stock lock screen on your phone.
Hi Locker – Lockscreen Android App
1. Download Hi Locker App from Google Play Store.
2. Launch the app and Turn on Hi Locker App.
You can also download more lock screen from Google Play Store for removing Emergency Call button.
For Rooted Android Mobile Users
If you are rooted mobile users, you don’t need to download android app for removing Emergency Call button in android phone. If you like your Stock Lock Screen app then this method is for you.
Remove Emergency Call Button from Xposed Modules
- Download Xposed Module installer in android mobile from its Official Website.
- Then Download Lockscreen Tweak Box in your phone.
- Now Tick on Hide Emergency option.
Now this is one of the best methods for rooted android mobile users. You can easily hide your Emergency Call button from this method.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.