We install lots of useful android applications in our android phone. But updating these apps requires lots of data. If you use mobile data in your phone, it might cost you lot of money.
If you are using wifi, these automatic updates slow down your internet speed. In this post, we write how to disable automatic android app updates in your android phone.
- 10 Amazing Android Apps You Wouldn’t Find on Google Play Store
- Most Downloaded Android Apps on Google Play Store (Biilion+ Installs)
- Top 5 Best Google Play App Store Alternatives
Disable Auto-App Update from Google Play Store App
If you do not update your Google Play android app to latest version update it or you can download its latest version from here.
1. Open Google Play app in your android device.
2. Open Settings from swipe left edge screen to right side screen. Now tap on Settings.
3. Now a new panel opens in your phone, here you can see Google play store settings.
4. Tap Auto-Update Apps option and select Do not auto-update apps.
With this method you can simply disable automatic android update in your phone. Now your never auto update without your permission.
- Solve Google Play Store Common Errors and Solutions
- 10 Brilliant Google Chrome Android Tricks and Tips You Don’t Know Yet
- How To Turn off or Disable Auto-Correction in Android Mobile
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.