Want a call notification in a new way try this. You can turn your LED Flashlight as an incoming call notification in your android phone.
If your phone in silent mode, you can’t listen to your incoming calls and messages ringtones. With this trick you can easily get notification LED light in your phone. Blinking LED lights are easy to see, it doesn’t matter if your phone in silent mode.
In this post we write you how you enable Flash light notification for incoming calls in Android Mobile and iPhone.
Activate Camera Flash as Notification Light For Incoming Call in Your Smartphone
1. Download Flash Alerts android app from Google Play Store.
2. Launch Flash Alerts app in your android phone.
3 Now this app asks you to do the test. Just follow the instructions and do the test.
4. Make sure Flash Alerts is on and the Incoming call option is on.
Now wait for the incoming call in your android phone. When you receive any incoming call in your phone, your phone blinks an LED Flashlight.
Instructions for how to Enable LED Flash Alert on iPhone 6
In iPhone you don’t need to download any app. Just enable Flash alerts in iPhone settings.
Step 1. Tap on Settings app, from your iPhone home screen.
Step 2. Tap on General
Step 3. Tap on Accessibility
Step 4. Turn LED Flash for Alerts ON.
- Unlock Window Computer from Android/iPhone Smartphone (Two-Way Authentication)
- 5 Android and iPhone Smart Tricks’s That Can Impress Your Friends
- 15 Things You Didn’t Know Your iPhone Could Do
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.