Suppose that you have an important file in your Computer Drive or a Pendrive and that you needed to use on a machine that is situated in your friend computer and your friend lived in another town. You can do that by plugging it into your local machine and then forwarding the drive through your remote session to that machine.
This is one of the best tricks for accessing your all local computer drives from a remote computer. These tricks work in all versions of Windows like Window 7, Window 8 and Window 10.
How to Forward Local Drives to Remote Machines in Window 10
First make sure you setup all RDP settings in the target computer. If you don’t know more about RDP settings check out our previous article Control your Friend PC without installing Any Software in Window 10 from RDP.
1. Search RDP in Window Search Box and click on Remote Desktop Connection.
2. In the Remote Desktop Connection, select Local Resources tab. Now click on More button.
3. Now select your drives you wanna forward to remote computers and click on Ok.
5. In the Next Window, Click on Connect.
- Remotely Control Your Window 7 and 8 PC with Microsoft RDP from Android Phone
- Lock and unlock your computer with a Pendrive [Hacker Style]
- How to Hiding Any Drive in Windows Using Command Prompt
- Access your Shared PC Drives and Folders from Android Mobile
6. Just select Yes and you can successfully connect to remote computers with local drives.
7. You see your Window 10 Local Drives in the remote computer.
8. You can also Copy Data from your Local Computer Drive to Remote Computer Drive.
- How to Run Website Server from A USB Pendrive in Windows PC
- 50+ Best Computer Tricks and Hacks You Didn’t Know your PC Could Do
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.