Call recording in the android phone is one of the most amazing features for any android users. You don’t need to root your phone for recording phone calls in your android phone.
Daily we make many calls and some of them are very important for us. If someone told you some secrets, address, hacks, tricks on call and you didn’t write it down? or you just forget what they said on the call. Just listen to the call again from call recording app.
Many new phone comes with inbuilt phone call recorder, so when you make a phone call from your android phone. Just tap Record button and you phone call will be recorded in your phone.
If you are not getting any default phone call recorder in your android phone. Well, there are a number of good apps available on google play market for recording phone calls on your phone with great features.
How to Record Phone Calls on Any Android Phone
Automatic Call Recorder
My Favorite app for Recording Phone Calls in Android Phone is Automatic Call Recorder. This app is one of the most popular apps on Google Play Store for recording phone calls. With the help of this app, you can integrate your call recordings to Dropbox and Google Drive. Download App from Google Play Store.
Call Recorder by Boldbeast
If Automatic Call Recorder app doesn’t work with your phone or you want another app for recording phone calls in your android phone. Try this Boldbeast Call Recorder in your phone. This is the newly released app on Google Play Store for recording a phone call in android phone. This app supported high-quality call recordings.
* Record calls.
* Record voice memo, meeting, lecture.
* Manage recorded clips, search, play back, view, delete, send etc.
* Many options you can choose, powerful meanwhile simple, green and light weight.
No root permissions needed on these phone models.
– Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge
– Galaxy S5
– Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800F, SM-G800H
– Galaxy S4 GT-I9500, GT-I9505, GT-I9506, SCH-I545(Verizon), SGH-I337(ATT)
– Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295
– Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9192, GT-I9195
– Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SCH-I535(Verizon), SPH-L710(Sprint), SGH-T999(T-Mobile), SCH-R530C(Cricket), SGH-I747(ATT), SGH-I747M(Rogers)
– Galaxy S3 mini GT-I8190, GT-I8190N, GT-I8190L
– Galaxy Note5
– Galaxy Note4
– Galaxy Note3 SM-N900 (only India, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
– Galaxy Note3 SM-N9005 (only Australia, Russia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Slovakia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, Hong kong, Vodafone Romania)
– Galaxy Note3 SM-N900A (ATT)
– Galaxy Note3 SM-N900P (Sprint)
– Galaxy Note3 SM-N900V (Verizon)
– Galaxy Note2 GT-N7100, GT-N7105
– Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F, SM-G850Y
– HTC One M9
– HTC One M8
– HTC 6500LVW (HTC One M8 Verizon)
– HTC 6525LVW (HTC One M8 Verizon)
– HTC 0P6B (HTC One M8 Telstra)
– HTC 831C
– HTC One E8
– HTC One dual sim (HTC 802t, 802w, 802d)
– HTC One M7 (Sprint)
– HTC Desire 820, 826
– HTC Desire 600, 610, 616, 620, 700
– HTC Desire 816t, 816w, 816d
– Support call recording for both SIM1 and SIM2
– Moto G / Moto G 2nd / Moto G 3rd
– Moto E / Moto E 2nd
– Moto X 2nd Android 5.0/5.1
– Moto X Play
– Droid Turbo XT1254
– LGE G4
– LGE G3
– LGE G2
– LGE LG-D410, D415, D618, D620, D686, D724
– LGE LG-P760, P769, P880
– LGE LGL41C, LGLS990, LGMS769
– LGE VS840 4G
– Xperia Z4 (Z3+)
– Xperia Z3
– Xperia Z2
– Xperia ZR
– Xperia E, E4
– Xperia M, M2, M4
– Huawei P8, P8 Max, P8 Lite
– Huawei Honor 7, Honor 6 plus, Honor 6, Honor 4X, Honor 3, Honor 2
– Huawei Ascend Mate7, G7, P7, P6, P2, D2
– Huawei MediaPad M2, X2
– Huawei more other phones powered by Huawei’s own Kirin CPU
– Without root, this app records calls perfectly for many more Android 5.0/5.1 phones. Actually, it’s the only solution that works well without root for many phones.
This app requires root permissions on these phone models
– Galaxy S4, S3, Note3 etc that are not listed above.
– Nexus 6P
– Nexus 6
– Nexus 5X
– Nexus 5
– Nexus 4
– HTC One M7
– If you root your phone, the app can fix recording problems for almost all phones and record calls well.
If you don’t know how to root your phones and what is the advantages of rooting android phone. Read this article and know everything about rooting android phone.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.