We all know Mx Player is one of the best video player app for playing video files in android mobile. You can play any type of video format in mobile from this app. But many users doesn’t know hidden features of this app.
You can Turn Mx Player as Audio Player in android mobile and you can also play Audio files and Video files with this app. By default, Mx Player switch off this feature in the android phone. But you can turn on this feature in your android phone anytime from opening settings of this app.
Turn Your MX Video Player as Audio Player and Play Audio Files
1. Launch the MX Player android app in your Phone.
2. Now open Settings in your MX Player app.
3. On the Next Screen, tap on Audio settings.
4. Here the Game begins, select Audio Player and you successfully converted your Mx Player as Audio Player in your android phone.
5. Go Back and you see your audio files in Mx Player.
6. Select any of it and hit the play button.
If you want the best alternative for playing audio files in your android phone. Well, I am using Aimp Player for playing audio files in my android phone. This is one of the best apps for playing music in android phone.
- Increase Your Android Battery Performance from Calibrate Battery
- How Hackers Hack – Passwords, WiFi and Computer from Android Phone
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.