Here I post the collection of best and new Window 10 tips, tricks and hacks that every window user need to know. With these cool window 10 tricks, you can increase your productivity at work.
Amazing Window 10 Tips, Tricks, and Hacks you Need to Know
1. Uninstall Internet Explorer
How to completely uninstall Internet Explorer from your Window 10 PC.
2. Enable Full Screen
Step 1. Open Settings in Window 10 Computer and select Personalization.
Step 2. Enable Use Full Start Screen option in Window 10 Settings.
Step 3. Start Full Screen in Window 10 PC
3. God Mode
Enable God Mode in Window PC gives you access to control your all control panel settings from one place.
4. Take a Screenshot in Window 10 like a Pro
Step 1. Search snipping tool in search box and select Snipping Tool.
Step 2. Click on New button and take a screenshot of Window 10 PC.
5. Check Real-Time Internet Speed in Window 10
Step 1. Open Task Manager in your Window 10 PC.
Step 2. Select Performance tab and click on Ethernet section. Now you see your current internet speed in your Window 10 PC.
Search calculator in the search box and open Calculator app. In Window 10 Microsoft updates this calculator app to a whole new level.
7. See Hidden Files
Open Window Explorer and select View Section. Now check Hidden items for seeing your hidden files in any folder.
8. View All Open Window Tabs
Click on Task View button for see your all open window tabs. This is one of the best multitasking tips for any window PC user.
9. How to Reset Window 10 User Password without Knowing Old Password
10. How to Control your Window 10 PC from your Android Mobile
11. How to Hide Any Drive in Windows 10 without Command Prompt
12. Control your Friend PC without installing Any Software in Window 10 from RDP
13. How to Increase the Size your Hard Disk Space up to 2TB in Window 10
14. How To Encrypt and Password Protect your USB PenDrive in Window 10
See tis video for More Window Tricks:
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.