Now Control your Window 10 PC from android mobile without downloading any additional software in PC. You just need to enable Remote Settings in Window 10 PC for controlling your PC from the android mobile.
Here we use Official Microsoft Remote Desktop app in android for control your Window 10 PC from android phone. This app is totally free and you can download this app from Google Play Store.
How to Control your Window 10 from your Android Mobile
How to Enable Remote Settings in Window 10 PC
1. Open File Explorer in Window 10 from Pressing Window + E Keyboard button.
2. Click on System Properties in Window Explorer.
3. In the System Properties Select Remote Settings.
4. Now Select Allow Remote Connections to this Computer and Click on Ok.
Know your IP Address in Window 10
For Controlling your PC from the android mobile, you must know your IP Address. Know your IP Address from typing ipconfig command in CMD.
Know your Window 10 PC Username
Make sure you know your PC username for controlling your PC from the android mobile.You see your Window 10 Username from pressing Window Button.
How to Setup Microsoft RDP App in Android Mobile
1. Download Microsoft RDP App from Google Play Store.
2. Launch this app in your Phone and tap on the + icon.
3. Select Desktop and enter Remote PC IP Address. Tap on Save button.
4. Now enter Computer Username and Password in Logon box. Now tap on Connect and you successfully connect with remote computer.
This is the easiest method for controlling your Window 10 PC from an android mobile. In this method, you don’t need to download any additional software in your PC.
See this Video:
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.