Sometimes Window PC unable to delete some system files, there is many reasons that’s why our window PC can’t delete those type of files.
You get message like this in your system when your system unable to delete files:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user
- The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
In this post, I show you how can you delete undeletable files and folders from your Windows PC.
How to Delete undeletable files & folders in Windows 7 and 10 PC
IObit unlocker is a advanced software for deleting files and folders in your Windows PC.
1 . Download and install IOBit unlocker software in your Computer.
2. Now Right-Click on any undeletable file and folder and select IOBit unlocker for deleting files.
3. Select Unlock and Delete option and your will be deleted from your computer.
4. Now you successfully delete your undeletable files in your Window Computer with the help of this sofwtare.
Unlocker is also a good alternative of IObit unlocker. You can also delete undeltable files and folders from this software.
1. Download and install Unlocker software in your Computer.
2. Right-Click on any file and select Unlocker.
3. Select Delete and click on OK button for permanently delete your files.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.