Google Play Store is the main android app in Google Play store.This app is the main reason that’s why the android phone is so popular. In this post, we collect some best Google Play Store tricks for you.
10 Google Play tips and tricks every Android user needs to know
1. Install an app not available or blocked in your country
Like you know many good android apps are not available in your country. Example is you can’t download Google Earth app in your phone If you live in India.
But there is a way to get an app that’s not available in your country with the help of VPN. Download any good VPN app from Google Play Store and change your android mobile IP address to a country of your choice.
Shellfire VPN is good VPN for downloading only country android apps from Google Play Store.
2. Manage your devices in the Play Store
See your all devices list from opening Google Play Store settings link in your browser.
You can also change the name of your device from here from the click on Edit button.
3. Put a parental lock on Google Play Store App
If you don’t want your family member and your child downloading adult content on the Play Store, set up parental controls in Google Play Store app and prevent your android mobile from being misused.
How to Enable Parental Lock in Google Play Store.
- Open Play Store app and tap on the menu icon and select Settings.
- Under the Settings select Parental Controls(For apps and content on Google Play).
- Enable the Parental Controls and enter the PIN code. Select the Movies and Games and set the restrictions.
- Once the restrictions are set, you’ll need to enter your PIN code each time you try to download something that triggers the restriction.
4. How to Find all Installed or Uninstalled Android Apps in Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and Click on menu icon and select My Apps and Games.
In My Apps and Games, select all section. Here you see all android apps that you installed from Google Play Store.
You can also see all Installed or Uninstalled app from Google Play Webs Version.
Go to this Link – Google Play Store My Apps in your browser and select your device for seeing all install and uninstalled android apps in Google Play Store.
5. Device Manager
Find your Lost android mobile with the help of Device Manger. Go to this link Google Device Manager and log in with your Google id. You can easily find you lost the device with the help of this amazing feature.
6. Disable Auto Update in Google Play Store App
By default Google Play Store automatically download the latest version of android apps without asking you. But you can disable auto update apps and save your internet data.
- Open Google Play Store app and tap on menu icon.
- Select Settings and under setting select Auto-Update Apps.
- Tap on in it and select Do not auto-update apps.
7. Install Android Apps from your Computer
The Google Play Store allows app installation to your Android device from your desktop browser.
- Open Google Play Store website on your browser.
- Select the app you would like to download.
- Click on the Install button.
- Select the device and click the Install button.
8. Add your Favourite Apps to the Whitelist
Open the app that you want to add on Google Play.
Tap on the + banner on top. You should see that the app’s been added to the Wishlist.
You can also add your Favorite apps in the Whitelist from Google Play Store Website.
For see your Wishlist Open Google Play Store app settings and select Wishlist.
9. Update All Android Apps at Once
If you disable auto update in Google Play store. You can’t get latest updates for your android apps. When you get or High-speed Internet my advice is you to update your android apps at once. The Google Play Store allows you to update all the apps at once. Here’s how.
- Swipe left to right from Google Play home.
- Select My apps.
- Tap Update All.
10. Find New Android Apps and Games for Your Android Mobile
Download Playboard android app from Google Play Store. With the help of this app, you find latest android games and apps for your android mobile. You can also see other user review for that game.
What are some of your favorite Play Store tips and tricks? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.