Facebook saves your every move on Facebook Website and app. When you search for something on Facebook from the search bar, Facebook saves your search queries in Activity Log.
Only you can see your Facebook search history. But it’s not good to save your search history in your Facebook profile for many various reasons.
How To Clear Everything You Search On Facebook in Web and App
How To Clear Everything You Search On Facebook Website
1. First, click on the Facebook search bar on the top. A list of your all recent searches will appear on the screen. In the right corner, you see an EDIT button. Select EDIT and follow next steps.
2. Now you see Search History page on your screen. For deleting all search history click on Clear Searches button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. Select Clear Searches and your all Facebook Search History will be removed from your Facebook profile.
How To Clear Everything You Search On Facebook Android App
1. Tap on the Search bar in the Facebook android app and you see your all recent searches in the screen. Select EDIT from right-hand side.
2. In the next screen, you see your all Facebook Search History in this app. For clearing all Facebook searches select Clear Searches button in Activity Log.
3. Finally, tap on Confirm button and your all Facebook Search history will be deleted from your Facebook profile.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.