Make your Pendrive Bootable from t Now you can easily install Window in your PC from ISO files. You can download iso files from Microsoft website. In this post, I show you how can you install Window OS in your PC from iso files.
For installing Window setup in your other PC, First, you need to male bootable pen drive with the help of iso files. You can easily do this process from downloading software.
Here I make bootable pen drive from two methods. Choose any of this and you can easily make bootable pen drive in your Computer in just minutes.
How to make bootable PenDrive for Window 7 & 10
1. Windows USB/DVD Download Tool
Windows USB/DVD Download Tool is a Official Tool from Microsoft for creating bootable flash drives from your ISO images. This is a simple tool and you can easily install setup this software in your computer and make bootable window pendrive from this software.
- Make sure you have correct Window 7 or Window 10 iso files.
- Open Window USB/DVD download Tool in your PC.
- Click on Browse button and find your Window 7 or 10 ISO files.
- Now click on next button.
- Select USB device in next step.
- Now insert your pen drive in PC and select your Pendrive.(Make sure your Pendrive size is at least 8GB)
- Click on Begin Copying and it will take some time for finishing this process.
Well, I really like PowerISO method for creating bootable pen drive from ISO images. This is simple and works in all OS. Sometimes Window 7 USB /DVD download tool asked for installing .net 4.5. But PowerISO never asks for anything.
Download PowerISO from its official website and start the process for making bootable pendrive from ISO images.
- Open PowerISO program in your Computer from Run as Administrator.
- Click on Continue Unregistered in PowerISO
- Click on Tools section and select Create Bootable USB Drive
- Find your Window setup ISO and select your Pendrive. Click on Start button for starting the process of bootable pen drive.
- Click on the Ok button and start this process.
- This process takes some time for making your Pendrive Bootable.
Now you need to do is restart your computer, go to BIOS settings and change the boot order inside BIOS settings from CD/DVD to USB flash drive.
Get more more interesting article like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.